2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
12 jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
2 tbsp chopped chives
2 tsp light soy sauce
Dash of chili sauce
2 tbsp vegetable oil
1. Lightly beat the eggs in a large mixing bowl.
2. Add the shredded chicken and jumbo shrimp to the eggs, mixing well.
3. Stir in the chopped chives, light soy sauce, and chili sauce, mixing well to combine all the ingredients.
4. Heat the vegetable oil in a large preheated skillet over a medium heat.
5. Add the egg mixture to the skillet, tilting the pan to coat the base completely.
6. Cook over a medium heat, gently stirring the omelette with a fork, until the surface is just set and the underside is a golden brown color.
7. When the omelette is set, slide it out of the pan with the aid of a spatula.
8. Cut the omelette into squares or slices and serve immediately.