Bethany Doyen wrote18 hours ago
Charred Tuna Steaks
4 tuna steaks
3 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
1 tsp wholegrain mustard
1 tsp superfine sugar
1 tbsp sunflower oil
1. Place the tuna steaks in a shallow dish.
2. MIx together the soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, sugar, and oil in a small bowl.
3. Pour the marinade over the tuna steaks.
4. Gently turn over the tuna steaks, using your fingers or a fork. Make sure that the fish steaks are well coated with the marinade.
5. Cover and place the tuna steaks in the refrigerator. Leave to chill for between 30 minutes and 2 hours.
6. Grill the marinated fish over hot coals for 8-10 minutes, turning once.
7. Baste frequently with any of the marinade that is left in the dish.
8. Garnish with flat-leaf parsley and lemon wedges.